- Summer Salad Rolls
- Light and healthy, fresh salad rolls are a wholesome choice. Rolled in rice paper, filled with lettuce, bean sprouts, carrots, purple cabbage and avocado with satay sauce for dipping.
- Choice: Chicken or Tempura Yam - $12.99 | Shrimp - $14.99
- Spring Rolls
- Crispy golden rolls made fresh to order, stuffed with minced pork, carrots and Chinese mushroom. Served with Vietnamese vinaigrette or plum sauce.
- GFCrispy Rice Paper Spring Rolls
- A gluten free crispy rice paper spring rolls served with lettuce and Vietnamese Vinaigrette.
- Banh Mi Sandwich
- A Vietnamese sandwich with lemon grass marinated pork, pickled carrots and onions, cilantro and spicy mayo.
- Vermicelli Noodles with Grilled Pork
- One very fresh bowl of vermicelli noodles, Vietnamese salad topped with grilled lemongrass pork, sweet nam nuong pork and spring rolls. Served with Vietnamese vinaigrette.
- SPho Soup
- Arguably Vietnams most abundant dish that can be found on every corner. There are no short cuts with this dish. The beef broth takes a whole day to make. Rice noodles served with thinly sliced beef and a side of bean sprouts, basil leaves and jalapeno peppers
- Pho Soup: Beef - $14.99 | Shrimp - $16.99
- Hu Tieu Soup (Pork and Shrimp)
- A flavorful pork broth served with rice noodles, pork, shrimp, bean spouts and a lime wedge.
SSpecial GFGluten Freepowered by OpenMenu